This transition is much more than a “changing of the guard.” Your next CEO must understand how to grow the business while sustaining the key elements have made your organization successful.
Great leaders are made, not born. It’s important to provide a formal leadership training that uplevels your future leader’s effectiveness.
That is why DBH developed our specialized Leadership Groups: CEO Track – to foster transformational leadership development in the insurance industry.
Who should participate?
DBH’s CEO Track leadership groups are perfect for those leaders in your organization who have CEO-potential. This 12-month program exposes potential CEO candidates to veteran insurance industry CEO mentors and to a peer group of high-achieving leaders.
This is a unique opportunity to engage in robust dialogue around core leadership characteristics and competencies. Small groups meet monthly for one year for a transformative learning experience.
Leadership Groups: CEO Track is designed to instill a deep understanding of leadership competencies in future CEOs through…
· Ongoing meaningful exposure to top insurance industry CEOs
· Participating in robust, theme-based dialogue on key leadership competencies
· Learning in a non-competitive environment
· Learning from other future CEOs and industry colleagues
· Getting exposure to valued leadership characteristics and competencies, as well as being able to focus on industry-specific issues
· Connecting with a peer group of future CEOs over an extended period of time
· Going beyond the "how-to" into a deeper look at why certain leadership competencies are vital.
Register for our next